Saturday, June 29, 2013

About Me {Amanda}



Hey!

I’m Amanda McEwen! I am very excited to be starting this blog with two of my best friends Kacey and Alesha! I am currently a senior at the University of North Georgia and finishing up my degree in Early Childhood Education. I will be graduating in December and I cannot wait to begin this new chapter of my life. Ever since I was three years old I have always wanted to be a teacher so I am ecstatic that it is finally getting close.

My parents and my family are so important to me and I would not be who I am today if it was not for them!

My mom and dad are absolutely amazing! They are always supporting and encouraging me to follow all of my dreams. No matter what happens they are always there for me and I definitely could not be achieving all my goals in life if it was not for the two of them.
 

I also have a sister that is three years younger than me. She is smart and funny and we are best friends. 


 My best friends are so important to me and I love hanging out with them!


I also love to read, go to the beach, travel, and much more! You will definitely learn more about me as we write this blog. 

Thanks,


Amanda
 

No comments :

Post a Comment