Monday, July 15, 2013

10 Things You Don't Know About Me {Alesha}


Sorry for the delay in blog posts. 
 All of us {Kacey, Amanda, and I}, have been working non-stop on school assignments.  We just completed our Pre-Clinical Portfolio, so we can begin student teaching in August. 

 Along with working on my portfolio, I have been planning a baby shower for my precious nephew that will be arriving this fall! I am super excited about the shower, and cannot wait to share all the fine details with you soon. I don’t want to give away too many details, because I want the mother-to-be to have some surprises! 

Anyways, I have created a short and interesting post for your enjoyment!    



10 Things You Don't Know About Me: 

1. I love cowboy boots. Clint bought my first pair of boots, and they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.

2. I am obsessed with the TV show, Reba! I have several seasons on DVD. I watch a few episodes each night before going to bed.

3. I love to play golf. It is super relaxing, and helps relieve stress. However, I'm not very good, but I do have my own set of clubs!

4. I LOVE Chinese food, mainly for the fortune cookie! One of my friends from work and I think our lives are based on the fortunes we receive.

5. When I was younger, my dad took me to meet the NASCAR driver, Bill Elliott. I was so terrified, because that was my first encounter with someone "famous." I still have his autograph.

6. I dislike the color orange! This is probably due to the fact that I am a UGA fan, and that our rivals are orange!

7. I have never flown on a plane! I have traveled to many places, but I usually get to my destinations either by car or ship.

8. I am a beach bum! I could lay on the beach in the warm sun all day, every day!

9. I strongly dislike scary movies! I use to watch them all the time, and it never phased me. If I were to watch a scary movie now, I would never go to sleep at night.

10. I LOVE school supplies, especially pens! I purchase more pens, than anyone else I know. I have enough pens to last me my entire life, but that doesn’t stop me from buying more! 


 Do you have anything fun or interesting to share about yourself? 
 I would love to learn about our readers and followers! 
Share your information in the comments below! :) 

 Hope everyone had a fantastic Monday!


No comments :

Post a Comment