Wednesday, June 26, 2013

About me! {Alesha}


Hi!
I just recently started this blog with two of my best friends.  We came up with the name, “Spreading the Love,” because we want to share the love of things that we enjoy in life.  Let me begin by telling you a little about myself….

My name is Alesha!  I am currently a senior at the University of North Georgia.  Go Nighthawks!  I will be graduating in December with my bachelor’s degree in early childhood education.  I am looking forward to student teaching this fall, and finally pursuing my dream of becoming a teacher.  

I would not be where I am today, if it was not for my savior Jesus Christ.  I am a Christian, and I am not ashamed to admit it.

I also would not be here today, if it was not for my wonderful, loving parents.  My mom is one of my biggest fans.  She is such a wonderful woman. 

   
My dad is such a sweet, loving and hardworking man.  He has set such high standards for the next man that sweeps me off my feet. 



Speaking of the man that sweeps me off my feet, I have finally met him.  
His name is Clint.  He is everything to me! We have been dating for five years, and I have never been happier.  He is my true soul mate, and I cannot wait to see what God has in store for us in the future.

 

I also have one sister, one stepsister, and a step-dad in which I love dearly.  My sister’s name is Ashley.  She is such a wonderful person, and she has taught me so much throughout my life.



My stepsister, Kortni, has been part of my life for several years now.  She is such an incredible person, that has taught me as well.  She is also expecting her first child this fall.  I am super excited about having my first nephew, Noah. 

My step-dad is such a hardworking man that has supported me throughout most of my life.

My family, boyfriend, and school are a large part of my life.  However, I also enjoy crafting, sewing, reading, hanging out with friends, and much more.  You will learn more about me as I write this blog. 


Thank you,



No comments :

Post a Comment