Thursday, June 27, 2013

About Me {Kacey}





Hello! I am Kacey Cavanaugh and I am so excited to start this blog with two of my best friends, Alesha and Amanda. I am a senior at the University of North Georgia, where I am pursuing my degree in Early Childhood Education. I have always dreamed about being a teacher and I can’t believe my dream is about to come true. I graduate in December and couldn’t be more excited.

Other than school being my main focus, I am a daughter to an amazing set of parents and also a sister to a brother who I look up to everyday. My family means everything to me and I would not be who I am today without them. I am such a daddy’s and momma’s girl. 


 I am also a wife to a wonderful man named Jonathan. Jonathan and I have been together for five years now but married a year and a half. We met in April of 2008 and started dating in September of the same year. We got engaged in July of 2010 and got married December 3, 2011. Jonathan is a wonderful man who comes from a great family. He completes me and is the love of my life.  



When we got married I gained 3 brothers, 2 sisters, 2 nephews, and a niece. I love being part of a big family!! In October 2012 we welcomed my second niece into our family, Callie Willa Cavanaugh. This little girl stole my heart from the day she was born. I am such a proud aunt of all 4 of nieces and nephews and can’t wait till I become a mom one day!! 


I also love spending time with my friends. Whether it’s hanging out at home, going shopping, watching movies, whatever it maybe we always have a blast! My friends are my sisters that God forgot to give me! 



                                           
Another love of mine is softball. I played competitive softball for 14 years. I graduated high school at North Gwinnett High with a scholarship to Columbus State University. Softball has always been a passion of mine and although I do not play anymore I would love to coach one day!
                              


               
So, of course there a lot more things about me that are not included in this. However, these are the basics! As we write this blog, you will learn more and more about who I am and what I love. 





~Kacey~

No comments :

Post a Comment